Proudly Serving Northwest Florida
Peoples currently serves Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton Counties.
We Are Peoples Home Health Care
Our care team is focused on helping you manage your loved one’s chronic condition, recovery from an illness or surgery, or a change in medical condition.
We use a comprehensive approach by developing a plan of care with the patient, their family, physicians, and our home health team to increase your independence and reduce occurrences of future illnesses. Peoples will provide a supportive and healing environment within your home so you can remain in a familiar environment with the continued involvement of family members and caregivers.
Our care team works to improve your independence and quality of life while preventing unwanted hospital visits. Our highly skilled medical team of caregivers will provide safe and compassionate care in the comfort of your own home.
Providing you with healthcare at home
• Disease management
• Medication management, teaching, and administration
• Illness assessment and instruction
• Post-surgical management
• Bathing and personal care assistance
• Assessments at each visit on your condition and risk for going to the hospital
• Measure blood pressure, pulse, respirations, lung sounds, blood glucose or pulse oximetry, as ordered by your doctor
We value our patient’s dignity and vow to treat you and your loved ones with the utmost respect and kindness. Peoples is dedicated to caring for your family as we care for ours. Our Promise:
• Free consultation
• No out-of-pocket costs for Medicare Part A recipients
• 24-hour availability to clinical consultations
• Direct management by owners
• Schedules to meet your needs
• Personalized care plan
• Compassionate care by competent, respectful and polite caregivers